Friday, July 31, 2009

J'adore Dior!

I know I've titled a post with this idential phrase, but the French just say it so well. How else can one describe the passion for Dior? J'adore! J'adore! Plus, it sounds so well with a hint of rhyme and how those two words just roll off of the tongue.

The following images are my Top 8 Favorites from the Spring 2009 Couture Dior Show click there for the complete show on Style.com:























I posted Spring 2009 images for my Fashion Friday post this week because summer isn't over until I am ready for it to be over! Fat ladies not required to sing, either. Enjoying right now, this moment, is what we should be doing. Wear your Spring and Summer clothes! J'adore Dior,vous aimez Dior, nous tous aimons Dior, we all scream for ....DIOR!!!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

3rd one from the top and the last one are my favorite. So creative. I really like that all the texture is on the oustide of the last one but all the color and floral on the inside. What a beautiful line.

Unknown said...

Saying "hi" from the bell-lady blog :) I LOVE THESE DRESSES. I adore fashion :) It's nice to meet you! :)

Raquel said...

Hi Courtney! Thanx for looking at my blog. Fashion is my Passion, and yes I did mean to rhyme.

Bell Ladies is so awesome- its going to be fun.